Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FAMOUS

Hey Homies

So i was showering right.. in the shower.. as u do... thennnnnnnnn i decided to shave mah legs and then yah know wot.. as soon as i was all dried up etc and watching tv.. i looked down and i saw that i cut myself 3 times!!! on knee and ankle and calf. i was like so shocked since its the first time that happened to me. i was like " WOW".

Then bout 5 seconds lata i was like "HOW AWESOME, now i can put little toilet paper pieces on it to stop the bleeding!!" so i quickly rushed and did that and i looked at my work of art. cute little pieces of toilet paper bits stuck on mah legs by blood. I FELT FAMOUS. like how people do it on tv :D

what a proud moment for me :D

just thought id share that.

3 comments:

(='.'=) said...

only difference is on tv, men have toilet tissue stuck all over their face and not on their sexy legs~! :P

I LOVE NATE~!

Jamesy said...

omgoodness ... somethings you just don't share on the www ... ya'll gotta learn what is appropriate and what is not ><

Tim said...

that's just gross. how can u cut urself and not feel it. its ur LEG!

ok maybe not gros.. but ewww u had hairly legs. grosssssssss.