Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EEEWWWWWWWW

so

today i was standing in the bus right, minding my own business, on my way to uni in the morning......lookin at the preety view outside the window.

THEN SUDDENLY

i feel a poke in my butt.......im like" WHAT THE FREAK WAS THAT " in my head

and i loooked down and noticed a knee.

i was like" oh mannnnnnnnnnnn grossoooooooo" "the person is prob thinking "eew grosso my knee poked a random butt"

then i thought " oh man, the person is prob way embarrased as me" " UNLESSSSS IT WAS SOME SEEDY SICKO OLD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " THINKING.... oh yeh man, how awesome, my knee poked a chiks butt"

then i freaked outtttttttttttt

and then reminded myself that i didnt know if it was a chik of doode.

so i rather obliviousley....cracked a looked to my side....."

FREAKKKK ITS A DOODE..AN OLD DOODE. GROSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

YEH was preety much sick in the bus all the way to my stop. neva been so uncomfortable in my LIFEEEEEEEEEE

what a crap start to the day....

4 comments:

(='.'=) said...

YUCK!! i hate old perverts!! i talked to one on the phone today @.@
Men... you cannot trust them. There's a reason y i dont wear skirts

billy said...

GROSS...
friz im sad to say.. ur so popular wif old perverts...
i remember that sleazy old stalker with slicked hair, and his equally sleazy-looking friend at market square ... we're lucky grace studied italian and recognised what he was saying :/ so we could put a boy between you and his sightline!
he had followed us to blockbuster and was staring at you from outside the glass! GROSSSSSS!!!
i have never seen such blatant perversion!!!

(don't know why i am reminding you of it... but WATCH OUT EVERY GIRL AROUND SUNNYBANK AREA... DISGUSTING... TO THE MAX...)

Jamesy said...

how ... unpleasant ... poor frizzy !

perverted old men give all men bad names ><

That's right girls ! watch out for perverted old men ... and some not so old ones too ><

Unknown said...

bahaha
thanks for that memory refresher billy :P GROSSOOOOOOOOO

AND YEH MAN all men are perverts!!! dont wear skirts girls!!!!!!!!!!